Jul 13, 2008

Something For My Fellow Bloggers

Times are getting hard folks, and money stays tight. I have found a way to make a little extra cash while doing something I love - Blogging! I signed up for Pay per Post, a great site that hooks advertisers up with bloggers. We lend out our writing talents for a short write up about various products and services and get paid for our time. What could be better? You also get the freedom to choose which companies you want to post for. There is no compromising your morals or backing a product that you don't believe in.

There is also a network of other "postees" to connect with, form online friendships, and get tips and ideas from. It certainly doesn't hurt to have others who are not bias to bounce ideas off of.

My favorite thing about Pay per Post, would have to be the learning experience that I am getting. There are products and services out there that I was not aware of before signing up with Pay per Post. I think this is great - I like getting to familiarize myself with new companies. You never know what new product you might benefit from knowing about. I have found several products that I will be purchasing in the very near future thanks to Pay per Post.

So for my fellow bloggers, if you'd like to earn a little extra cash while blogging, please do. It will surely be worth your time.

No comments: