Nov 29, 2007

This Stuff is Getting EXPENSIVE!

Tons of doctors appointments all through the first two years of our kids' lives and then we get to add dentist visits too. It costs too much to pay for dental checkups out of pocket. I'm signing up for a discount dental plan instead of adding to my health insurance plan. I'll actually save money that way. I found Dental Plans online and was very happy with them.

I had lots of plans to choose from. I just entered my zip code and it pulled up a list of available plans for my area. They outline each plan individually or you can put them side by side and comparison shop to find the right one for you. With any of Dental Plans' options I would be able to save half or nearly half on everything from routine checkups to dentures.

They even have a Dental Plans 101 class right on their website. It explains the differences between discount dental plans and regular dental insurance. Discount plans are less of a hassle and much less expensive. They help you to choose the right plan for you and your family. They offer individual and family plans as well as plans for companies. Lots of options and less money - overall, I was very happy with what I found here.

No comments: