Sep 22, 2008

Here's Another Monday Pop Quiz!

I haven't been doing the Monday Pop Quiz lately and I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. So I found this one for you. What's your theme song? Bad thing is AC/DC is slightly before me. Or at least before I started getting into music really. So I'm not sure that I've even heard this one before, but I'm off to go download it to see if my results can be considered accurate. Ha Ha! Have fun taking this one.

**Ok, I downloaded it and heard the first few notes of the song and remembered it. I do at least like the song so that's good, right?



Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC



"Back in black, I hit the sack,

I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"



Things tend to get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.

But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!

No comments: